SUPPORT MARSHALL MIDDLE SCHOOL ACADEMICALLY
- By sending your child to school everyday on time and prepared for learning (Students should have a School-Wide binder, paper, pencils, pens, books, etc.).
- By spending at least 15 minutes per day reading with your child or overseeing the work you child is doing.
- By providing a quiet place for your child/children to study every night.
- By assisting and encouraging your child/children in completing all assignment to the best of his/her ability everyday.
- By making sure your child/children get enough sleep on school nights.
- By attending scheduled Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences and any other meetings that pertain to your child’s/children’s education.